If you have experienced a plumbing emergency, you can immediately contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing discusses emergencies popular to plumbing daily. Of the most common ones, 10 are here.
- Clogged Sinks – A slow drain is irritating but it’s not really an emergency unless the sink is seriously obstructed.
- Clogged Toilets – Since the toilet is the most commonly used feature in your house, the normal clog issue is.
- Clogged Bathtubs and Shower Drains – The most common reasons for this plumbing emergency include soap scum and hair buildup.
- Leaky Faucets and Toilets – While constant drip is enough to piss anyone off, leaky faucets and toilets can also shake your water bills, cause rust to form and encourage the growth of molds.
- Leaky Water Heater -You could be wasting a lot of money on water heating if you find a leak or other problem interrupting your hot water supply.
- Leaky Washing Machine Hoses -Washing machines are strong, efficient appliances but the water hoses are often the weakest link.
- Broken Water Lines – Broken water lines can cause soggy areas in the yard, poor water quality and no water pressure or very low water.
- Burst Pipes – The freeze-thaw cycle will result in the burst of exposed pipes. This question could turn into a complete replacement of the pipe which would have to be addressed by experts.
- No Hot Water – A failure in the water heater or plumbing leak in your bathroom could not cause hot water. Yet it might also be the fault of your utility company that you don’t have hot water.
- Sewer System Backup -Several clogged drains and water pooling around the drain from the basement floor are among the signs of a sewer backup system.
To know more about the different common plumbing emergencies, check out this infographic from Mr. Rooter Plumbing.