In the list of 50 best places to live that appeared in Time Money Magazine, Edmond Oklahoma is also listed as one of them.
In order to decide that, they have considered 60 different factors, which also include education, healthcare, taxes, jobs available and few more.
In order to move to this place, you may hire movers in Edmond OK so that you can safely move and settle down in this city.
In the north side of Oklahoma, Edmond is located, which has a population of about 90,000 residents. Following are few other reasons why people prefer to choose this city as their residence.
- Great place for education, where you can find few top schools of the country. Therefore, this is the only city which has appeared in the 2016 list as having the best educational facilities. In the Edmond city, there is University of Central Oklahoma having fastest growing colleges.
- You will find Arcadia Lake in this city, which is beautiful and also you can go for fishing expedition. You can get largemouth bass, blue catfish, channel catfish and bluegill. Besides that, it is also one of the favorite outdoor spots for residents.
- You will find more than 20 stunning parts all around the city and you can enjoy a beautiful outdoor location.
- Plenty of spots available where you can relax peacefully.
- There are plenty of beautiful neighborhoods that can be reached easily.
- Plenty of shopping places are available with beautiful architecture.
- You will also find well-lit dining places at night.
- There is famous arts festival held every year in downtown for last 40 years which is displaying the artwork of more than 100 artists all across the country.
- Also, there are local arts available which is supported by the local authorities. You will find various sculptures, unique art pieces at various locations of the city.
- If you are a foodie and also love shopping then you has ample choices. There are plenty of eating joints that serve delicious food and boutiques to shop around.